Friday, August 8, 2008

Missing photos

Unfortunately we were not able to retrieve our 150 or so photos and video we took from our memory card for this loop. Its gone, corrupted. Never the less we will surely get some more great photos on our next loop to Khovsgol Nuur which should be another 2000km of pothole joy and awsome scenery. We depart tomorrow as we both got up in the night and threw up last night and are feeling a little sensitive today. Not sure what it was that we ate that did it. The bikes come back from servicing and they resprayed the bloody things! We thought we had new bikes again...thats what i call a service!

1 comment:

mum said...

Dear Alan and Matthew,
I suppose we are lucky we don't have smellavision from your description of your personal hygiene at the moment! Sounds like the long bumpy hours of travelling are taking their toll. You must both be looking forward to a hot shower or bath and sleeping in the same place for more than a few nights.
All is going well here. Dad is at work this weekend. I was hoping to have Genevieve up for lunch today but she was planning to have a lend of a girlfriend's car and it had a problem with one of the wheels so no luck unfortunately! I'll give her a call on Thursday night before she leaves. We are gradually getting the Launching Place house ready. Matt, I hope you can help me nag Dad when you get back though. He's not doing much yet! The house at Warburton is getting more comfortable. It's been very cold and wet. The clouds moving across the mountains provide a constant source of fascination. I'll be catching up with Teija today at Millgrove. Matt, your friend's wedding is today and I have been looking everywhere for that letter you gave me but with the move I have missplaced it. I'll keep on looking and am very sorry about this. I haven't lost too many things in the move but just my luck they are important ones!
Enjoy your last week in Mongolia. It's been quite and experience,
Love Mum